Sunday, October 5, 2008

A humble request!!

It was a boring day today but one good thing is that the court matter finally got solved. Evening cricket as usual was good but I feel slowly the number of people turning up is reducing. There was a time when we had around 20 of us for an evening of cricket and now it has reduced drastically to 5. These are some times that we would never be able to get it back once we start off our carrier and so it would be really great if everyone turns up with interest.

Then it was dinner time, I was damn hungry because I didn't have anything after my lunch which was at around 11. To my surprise, my mom prepared a great dinner so it was one hell of a feast and I capped of my day by having a chat with my friends in google talk. Nothing big nothing small.

No comments: