Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

This post is dedicated to my dear friend. First of all wishing you a very very happy birthday and hope you have wonderful years ahead, succeeding in every aspect of your life. You have always had negative thoughts about me but honestly it has never been my intention to hurt you or anything of those sort. I have always wanted to make you happy and see you happy(might sound a little too much but thats fact). Maybe in the past I was wrong in getting involved in too much conversational exchanges but that was not for any specific purpose but just wanted to be your best companion. I never knew that would lead you to some feelings which I dont want to mention here but nevertheless you have been special and will be special always. I was able to take in whatever you have given me in the past except for the last that was just way too hurting to bare. Anyway wishing you again a Happy Birthday and may you have a prosperous career and a happy life. :)

No comments: