Friday, December 5, 2008

Should I be Happy for this or Sad for that?

When there are two events of extremes happening concurrently, the dilemma arises as to whether feel happy for the positive event or to feel sad for the other. Life has taught me lots of lessons this far and many times I have been through this situation.

I would like to share one such situation of mine where in at one point of my life, I was made to sacrifice one love for another. Although the ideal situation would be to keep hold of both but circumstances forced me to sacrifice one which was really really sad. What got me going is the fact that I had something else equally to replace it. Ever since that, I learned that nothing in life is permanent and that one should never feel down upon losing a valuable and just get on with life. The valuable I mean here can be anything.

No comments: