Thursday, December 4, 2008

Floody time!

I personally experienced one of the worst rainfalls during my entire life. It was raining heavily continuously for 4 days which actually brought about water log to my surroundings. At one point there was even the risk of water entering my house.

Fire service personals were called in to rescue few people who were trapped in their house. When I walked out of my flat, I realized that the water was till my hip and increasing more so because of the fact that the lake nearby to my house started to overflow.

During all this while, the electricity was turned off and I had to stay home without electricity for two full days! That was too boring to handle for me. Just imagine staying home without computer, television! Now that rain has stopped and its a great relief for us and normal services has resumed. :)

No comments: