Sunday, December 21, 2008

In need of a 4-Wheeler!

I am sure many of you guys reading my blog will be having good knowledge of cars and information related to it. I am looking for suggestions from you guys as my father is planning to buy a new car to replace our current one. Our monthly running is 1,000-1,200 km. We are looking for a car that is comfortable especially the rear portion and of course hassle-free to own.

It will be mostly chauffeur-driven and occasionally driven by me. :P I was actually considering the Laura Ambiente, but it exceeds our budget. I love the looks and interiors of Honda Civic, especially the "V" variant but I am not very sure of its performance. From what I have heard it is not very fuel efficient.

If any of you have any ideas that matches my criteria, kindly let me know. :)

No comments: