Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gems for the Weekend

It is one of those weekends which I am really looking forward not because of any outings, gatherings etc but to just stay home. It might sound boring but I am pretty sure no football fans in the world would want to miss what I call as two gem of a match.

In Italian Serie A the Old lady clashes with Red Devils. These matches always produces stunning entertainment. When you have personals like Ronaldinho, Kaka, Maldini, Del Piero, Buffon all battling in one single ground, what more would one ask for the weekend?

The second match is the El Classico, Barcelona vs Real Madrid. Its the clash of the giants in the Spanish League and similarly plenty of star players associated with each team will be battling it out for the glory. I will be glued to my sofa this weekend, the only difference unlike other occasions will be that I wont be bored. :)

No comments: